Why can't I find the final X-Hunter?

1. After defeating Violen and Serges, I decided to play the game as normal, because I assumed that since the Hunters always appear in a level you haven't visited yet, Agile will be waiting for me in the final normal level... But he's not there. What now?

User Info: FaliusAren

FaliusAren - 2 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    Beating a stage an X-Hunter is in without fighting that X-Hunter will cause them to disappear permanently. Do you remember if Agile was in a stage that you cleared?

User Info: l_Xanato_l

l_Xanato_l - 2 years ago

1. What l_Xanato_l said is correct. If you clear a stage while not defeating an X-Hunter when he's present in that stage, he assumes you turned down his challenge and disappears permanently.

It looks like you were counting on being able to fight Agile in the final Maverick stage no matter what you do, and weren't checking for his whereabouts, and thus triggered his disappearance. In that case, too bad, but you can't fight him in the X-Hunter rooms ever.

Looks like you're locked into an additional fight in the final boss sequence, and the 'bad' ending.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 2 years ago 2 0