Chill Peguin.....lost boots?

1. I am playing Megaman X the regular cartridge not a download or anything else on the SNES and I keep playing and replaying Chill's stage I Got the boots and beat the stage then redid the stage and got the boots again and went to the end of the stage and tried again and escaped and every time I went to the introduction stage after I left Chill's and lost the boots I wrote down the code each time and nothing Please help.

User Info: Zar-Tor666

Zar-Tor666 - 2 years ago

1. If you don't keep the Leg Upgrade after finishing the level, your copy of the game is hacked.

User Info: fardheit

fardheit - 2 years ago 3   1

Answers

1. 2 years late at this point, but your game is actually triggering the anti-piracy measures that it has built-in. Make sure the contacts are clean. Maybe even check the cartridge connectors on the SNES itself.

User Info: Kyouken

Kyouken - 3 months ago 0   0