Does anyone know what the suhrcustom11 is??

1. My friend and I were running through the Ancient Cave when he opened a red chest and found a weapon called the suhrcustom11. It was a sword that at least both Maxim and Selan could equip. It had sub-par attack strength and just struck me as odd.

Unfortunately, he got jumped by an Evil Fish and died before getting a chance to equip it in battle.

So, is this weapon special in anyway or just some crappy sword with a weird name?

User Info: Dr_Holic

Dr_Holic - 9 years ago

1. SuhrCustom11 is some sort of guitar. We're not really sure why they put this in the game. Please refer to Iron Knuckle's FAQ for more information about SuhrCustom11 and another naming issues.

User Info: Squeeealer

Squeeealer - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Basically a crappy sword with a weird name. You can get it outside of the ac, and it is descent for the time right when it is available to buy.

User Info: Diego27

Diego27 - 9 years ago 0   0