Purchasing Statues before Forfeit Island?

1. I've noticed in a lot of videos for Kureji Lufia that they're using Statues in most boss fights. I thought these were only at the Casino which is much later on in the story. I haven't noticed anything mentioned in the readme file that added the purchasing of Statues before this point. Am I missing something? These would definitely help me out; I don't want to have to double my level to fight the Ancient Tower Gades unless there is no possible way to survive otherwise.

User Info: Amatzikahni

Amatzikahni - 11 years ago

1. There's a small casino within the inn of Alunze where you can buy statues. This befalls the Kureji Lufia version as well as the normal version. Another nice (but expensive) item is the Seethru cape which protects the user against every status ailment excluding instant death.

User Info: ARTEMlS

ARTEMlS - 11 years ago 0   0