Review by Warhawk

Reviewed: 01/15/02 | Updated: 06/17/02

One of the Best Fighting Games MADE!!!!

I got this game back when I got my Super Nintendo, but of course the game came with the system though. When my dad hooked the SNES up to the TV I didn't know what this game nor what it was like. When I started to play this game I thought that it was one of the best fighting games that I have played on a console. Everything in this game seems to be nicely detailed throughout the whole game. If there has to be a true fighting game it most likely be Killer Instinct on the Super Nintendo (of course some of the best games appeared on the Super Nintendo). All right let's get straight to the review:

Graphics: 8.5/10
The graphics to this game probably has to be the best that I've seen on a fighting game that ever appeared on the Super Nintendo. I can't even think of another fighting game that has great graphics as Killer Instinct does.

Difficulty: 8.5/10
The difficulty of this game is quite challenging because when you go through the Tournament it is challenging to fight all of your opponents especially the last two opponents which are Eyedol, and that robot before him.

The story of this game for the characters are quite interesting for some of the people who still have the SNES and have this game. You probably wonder what happens to the character at the end of the game. Some people probably didn't notice that this game is like Mortal Kombat because you have to beat the final boos to find out what happened to the character.

The sound of this game may not be the best to some people who have played this game because they might think that the sound of this game might be horrible. The sound in this game is quite decent for a fighting game.

OVERALL: 8/10
Overall this is probably the best fighting game made on the Super Nintendo (or SNES for short). For anyone that still has the console and this game know how great this game might be. I know that this beats Mortal Kombat out of the water if you might want to put it that way. If you would like to get a great fighting game for your Super Nintendo go out and get this game because it will most likely will not disappoint you. If not don't take my word for it but this was one of the best games I've played on the SNES. Until next review PEACE!!