What is the best strategy for beating an opponent that jumps and attacks all the time?

1. My friend uses orchid and keep on jumping as well as sticking her sword out. Is there a strategy to beat her?

User Info: neopets_30

neopets_30 - 9 years ago

1. Use anti-air techniques. Jago, Fulgore, Glacius, and a few other have them. For Jago and Fulgore, the motion is Down-Forward-Down to Forward(AKA "Dragon Punch" style). Glacius's is QCB+QP(Down-Down to Back-Back+Quick Punch). Hope this helps you own him. Game On!

User Info: SorrowTanuki

SorrowTanuki - 9 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. Another option that works with utmost efficiency is TJ Combo's B,F,Med Kick. For people a little further out, B,F, Fierce Kick works nicely. These were 2 of the main moves I used beating Eydol on the hardest setting on snes all those years back,and I mean YEARS!!

User Info: DarkSygil

DarkSygil - 9 years ago 1   0