Review by DreThug

Reviewed: 12/08/99 | Updated: 12/08/99

The Most Fun Baseball Game Ever Made

When I got this game it was a long long time ago. Probably around 5 years at the earliest. I don't remember much, but I am very happy I got this game.

Gameplay: 10/10 - The gameplay is solid. The season mode is great and the two player mode is just as good. You can play with every team. The only thing bad is that the people are not real. You can change the people though so you can have real teams. The game is so fun I am still playing it.

Graphics - 1/10 - The graphics were average a long time ago and now they are really bad. But as all games go, graphics are not the thing that makes the game good or bad.

Sound - 10/10 - I love the backround midi or whatever it is that is playing while I'm playing the game. There isn't that much more sound than that except the umpire and the bat hitting the ball.

Replay Value - 10/10 - I am still playing this game. It came out in like 94 I think and its almost 2000. What does this tell you? This is the greatest baseball game ever. It is so much fun. If you don't have a SNES you should get one and get this game. This is way better than the sequel in my opinion.

Overall - 10/10 - The best baseball game I have ever played. If you have a SNES make sure you go buy this game for like 10 bucks. It's will worth it. I am so happy I bought this game for my SNES.