Review by Disco Frog

Reviewed: 11/01/99 | Updated: 11/01/99

A fireman action game? I'm there, man!

This is a really cool game where you are a fireman fighting against many different fires and saving the lives of many people.

Graphics - 8/10

Compared to other SNES games, the graphics on this one ruled! They were nicely drawn and the fire looks pretty cool.

Sound - 8/10

From the blaring sound of the alarm to the roaring sound of the fire itself, this game had really cool sound that added to the atmosphere to the game.

Concept - 8/10

In this game, you are the fireman! This is more of an action game than a strategy game, but the concept of it ruled. There are no real enemies, just you and the fire. I thought that was pretty cool.

Controls - 8/10

The controls were very easy to get used to, but sometimes I would accidentally tap the controller too many times and I would run directly into the fire.

Gameplay - 8/10

Basically, you are running around in skyscrapers, avoiding the fire while saving the civilians. There are also some mine levels where you run around with an oxygen mask looking for people. Very different style of gameplay that might not be for everyone, but I really digged it.

Overall - 8/10

Wow, an 8 in every category. Overall, this was a really cool game. I'd recommend it to most people, except those who are expecting a shoot-em-up action game. You wont find it here.