Review by Jaws0

Reviewed: 11/06/07

Tims latest game is a smash hit!!! Genius, pure genius.

Ok flame me now if you want, then go away. This game is great, if you played this game, you know what I'm taking about. Fun and addictive, I've been playing it since the day it got released. You probably have heard awful things about this game. Those are the people who can't tell right from left.

Story: 10/10 Tim is on another zany adventure with the gang, Som jerk has stole his tools for some reason and tim has a problem with that for some reason. Tim must go back in time to get his tools back from the bad people. Who ever thought up this story is a genius and should have gotten a raise. Tim Allen fighting dinosaurs = priceless

Gameplay: 10/10 The controles are great and easy to master. I personally thing these are the best for the SNES. First time I played this game, it took about 3 minutes and I had this controles down pat.

Graphics 10/10 The graphics in this game are amazing, not a single flaw and the dinosaurs look amazing. Better than a lot of N64 games.

Multiplayer: 0/10 Sadly, this game has no multiplayer. But that doesn't mean you can't take turns playing with a buddy. I find this game is great for game night with the girls.

Sound: 10/10 Flawless. The voice acting is amazing and you wont hear the same two sound for awhile. The music is catchy and fun to listen to. I wish the made a cd with some of the tunes from this game.

Hardness: 10/10 This game is just right with the hardness. The first level is easy, but not too easy. Once you get going this game can get tricky, but with a little practice anything is possible.

Replay Ability: 10/10 This game is great for rain or shine. I play this game all the time to entertain guests. Its fun every second. And its a great pick up and play title.

Rent or buy: Buy!!! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!! This game is a hidden gem and is worth your hard earned money. It is very rare due to it being so popular and fun, but ebay always has a few copies here and there. So what are you waiting for? Go buy it!!!

Overall: 10/10 Perfect. The show was great, the game is great. Please, do yourself a favor and buy this game. This is Jaws0 signing off.

Product Release: Home Improvement (US, 11/30/94)