Help in uncles house?

1. Hey no that one part of Uncles house where you are in a room with Harry and Marv well theres a key on the celling and I can't get it and Marv and Harry are around me and what are they there can they help me get the Key or what?

User Info: geekboyme94

geekboyme94 - 10 years ago

1. Old question, but...

If I'm thinking of the same room/s as you, it is the room where you are on a wooden beam in an otherwise floorless room and Harry and Marv are rising slowly from below.

To get the key, you must jump on Marv's head (for the height) and let him rise with you until you can jump to it. You'll want to jump on Harry's head a couple times first so he doesn't catch up to you (since standing on Marv's head will significantly slow down his ascent).

Requires some precision jumping, but shouldn't be too bad by this point in the game.

User Info: Kutrayn

Kutrayn - 8 years ago 2   0