If you have a party full of only Berserkers you will be unable to run away from battles. Additionally, if one them has a Chicken Knife equipped, and the knife's fleeing ability activates, then the game glitches to negate all future damage. This will leave the battle at a stalemate, since neither side can kill the other.
Several weapons in this game have bugs or vague descriptions that lead to misconceptions about the weapons in question:
- Staff: It can be double-gripped
- Man-Eater: It receives double-power when Jumping
- Magic Bow: Can be equipped one-handed, contrary to its description
- Icebrand: Works with Spellblade and Double-Grip
- Rune Bell: It takes damage loss in the back row, contrary to its description
- Gaia Hammer: Can be used in the back row
- Excalipoor: Can be double-gripped and is okay for the back row (though it still only does 1 damage)
There are several unused items within the game that remain present within its ROM data and thus can be found by cheating devices:
- Mythril Staff (which boosts Attack by 19)
- Hematic Shield (Defense +15, Evade +1%)
- Sabre (weapon with no stat changes)
- Final Fantasy (an item with no known effect)
Despite the Excalipoor being specifically coded to do only 1 point of damage no matter what, the Goblin Punch ability will allow the Excalipoor to do massive damage.
The Power Drink item is intended to increase the user's Attack power, however, due to erroneous coding it only affects the Blue Magic Goblin Punch.
Got Some Trivia?
You can submit your own trivia, quotes, or connections for this game to share them with our users.