Review by Mogster11

Reviewed: 11/01/99 | Updated: 02/22/01

It should've been released in the US

This is one of the best RPG's ever, and squaresoft decided not to release it inUS. When I got the imported game, I thought "Ah well, since I have the game,let's find a game who knows Japanese. It was AWESOME!!! The story line was great,the battle system was awesome, and the fact that there were 4 worlds just blew my head. The characters had rich storylines. I almost cried when...never mind. Even the bad guy was cool. Andthe major surprises in the game kept the game fresh, such as the islands makinga complete circle around the world. There were the numerous miniquests that let you overpower your character. However, these all paled in comparison to theAwesome class system. At four points in the game, your characters were giventhe abilities to change their classes. None were extremely overpowered, andcould hold their own against the others. Each had a special ability that wouldbe kept throughout the rest of the game, and could be applied to the other classes. The overpowered bosses gave you a chance to test how well you were building up your characters, and gave you something to brag about.n It even has good replay value.All in all, this is an excellent game with innovation, strategy, replay value, and just good simple fun.