How do I cast spells on a group?

1. My wife and I are just starting on this game for the first time and I'm not sure how to cast on multiple people. We've played 6,7, and tactics and all had a way to. Is it only certain spells, something I need to press, an ability I need to equip, or an item I need? Thanks.

User Info: buylow12

buylow12 - 5 years ago

1. Press the directional away from the party until the cursor points to all the enemies (may require more than one press), or toward the party to cure (or other spell) everyone in the party.

Some spells are single-target spells only, but there are a number of spells that can be targeted at multiple enemies or members of the party.

You will need to find or buy your spells and have a character in a job that will allow the spell to be used. Some spells will require higher ability levels in a job, but that is usually later in the game. Ability levels are increased by having a character in a job when the character gains ABP after a battle.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 5 years ago 2   0