How to use game genie codes at SNES?

1. could someone tell me a complete instruction to use a game genie codes? I have tried so many times but it's useless.. The cheat won't work.. please tell me..

User Info: blackz_Lion

blackz_Lion - 9 years ago

1. Fasten the Game Genie onto the end of the cartridge of your chosen NES game. Insert the remaining end of the Game Genie into the console and turn the power on.

Look up your desired code in the small booklet that comes with your Game Genie.

Enter your chosen code with your controller to achieve an effect on the game.

Insert random codes to discover unique codes for your game.

If specific codes are your problem, then you should try looking around for different sources. If there's a problem with your software or hardware, then you should look at replacing them. If you're emulating this game, then nothing I've put here will help you and you'll need to start looking online elsewhere for help.

User Info: RevenantThings

RevenantThings - 8 years ago 2   0