How do I get out of the secret level (accessed via the following code: Down Y Down Down Y)? Can you help me?

1. I found this hack on the web, and it works, but the way that it says to get out won't work!

User Info: GoldKnight52

GoldKnight52 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. You don't.

The only reason that secret level exists is so you can practice playing the animal token bonus stages over and over.

If you've had enough practice, reset the console and play the actual game.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. There are two ways to get out: one way is most used way, reset the console. However one time I got game over and entered the bonus game (if it does not work for two player games try a one player game) then played the bonus game, got 4 lives and pressed start then select, and respawned at the save point of the file I got game over on. It might work, and if it does then you can get infinite lives then start your game, although entering a cheat code would just be easier.

User Info: 348725854

348725854 - 1 month ago 0   0