Is this glitch recreate-able?

1. I was playing through DKC on the virtual console on the Wii U, and I had gotten to K Rool, I have tried to recreate this, but I know now that after the sixth hit, you auto bounce to the middle of the screen. Anyway, I had noticed that K Rool jumps twice to the other side, so I thought I could jump to where I could just wait for him, and I did just that, and thought the fake credits would roll, but they didn't, and K Rool appeared and jumped over and I was surprised and jumped into him. Being on the Wii U, I couldn't screen capture it, I wish I did, but I was wondering if this is a one off tech error, or it could be done again. I was also wondering if anyone else had encountered this glitch, I could find anything about it.

User Info: VioletLancer11

VioletLancer11 - 9 months ago

Answers

1. I think think this is just an error. Because I've never encountered anything like that. If you can, if you didn't reset you should do that to fix them.

User Info: HersheyChomper

HersheyChomper - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. I think think this is just an error. Because I've never encountered anything like that. If you didn't reset you should do that to fix them.

User Info: HersheyChomper

HersheyChomper - 8 months ago 0   0
  3. I think think this is just an error. Because I've never encountered anything like that. If you didn't reset you should do that to fix them.
    Thank You :)
    Contact me if you have any other problems. Username- HersheyChomper

User Info: HersheyChomper

HersheyChomper - 8 months ago 0   0
  4. I think think this is just an error. Because I've never encountered anything like that. If you didn't reset you should do that to fix them.

User Info: HersheyChomper

HersheyChomper - 8 months ago 0   0
  5. I think think this is just an error. Because I've never encountered anything like that. If you didn't reset you should do that to fix.

Contact me if you have any other problems. Username- HersheyChomper Thank You:)

User Info: HersheyChomper

HersheyChomper - 8 months ago 0   0