I am stuck in the bonus world cheat and can't get out. What do I do?

1. I used the cheat at entry screen with the grandpa down Y down down Y and now I can't get out. The sites say to press start then select but I can't get out of the bonus world. What do I do to get back to the main game?

User Info: Jmador

Jmador - 2 years ago

1. That information is incorrect. You cannot exit that room once you enter it. The only way to do so is to reset the game.

That bonus room secret was originally intended for players to practice getting the most possible lives out of them anyway, not to actually get lives to use for the main game.

If you need to start the game with extra lives, you should be using the 'BARRAL' cheat to start with 50 lives, not use this secret.

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 2 years ago 9   3

Answers

1. I found that if you go through the cave on the other side you exit. And if it was Game Over and you use the cheat THEN press start select you will respawn with the extra lives.

User Info: 348725854

348725854 - 1 year ago 0   1