How do I open a branch office?

1. Unlike the first Aerobiz, this game's options are rather vague when it comes to building branch offices in other cities. How exactly do I build a branch office in a city different from the main one?

User Info: ApacheMan2K

ApacheMan2K - 9 years ago
  2. I am talking about opening another hub in the same region as your home region. For example, my main hub is in Dallas, but I want to start a flight in New York, instead. What should I do to be able to choose a different starting point?

User Info: ApacheMan2K

ApacheMan2K - 9 years ago

1. You must start a flight from the home region to another region. I.E. North Amaerica to Europe (New York-London). You than go to Europe regeion, click the bigbuilding-smallbuilding icon and send a salesman they will automatically ask you if you want to build a hub in London.

You must have a flight that has a destination in the region
    It must be in another region, cant have a hub and hq or two hubs in the same region

User Info: jackdhuntr

jackdhuntr - 9 years ago 2   0