The computer characters keep getting stuck, what can I do?

1. The computer characters I rescue are always getting stuck or not making their jumps. What can I do to make that easier?

User Info: ReyVGM

ReyVGM - 9 years ago

1. The game contains several controller tips that make your life easier. I assume they are mentioned in the instruction booklet, but I doubt anyone has ever read it considering no online English info about this game mentions it. I had to go looking at Japanese sites to find out about these.

Anyway, if you want the passengers to follow you, even through doors, without having to keep calling them (really helpful!), just press L or R to group them together in your same spot and when the arrow turns red, hold L or R. If done right, the arrow will disappear and the characters will follow your exact steps.

Now, even with that excellent tidbit of information, your characters can still get stuck or not make their jumps. In that case, just go near to where they are stuck, kneel and press the Y button to help them. Yes, you can help them! Your character will grab them and get them to safety.
    After I found out about this, I've never been in a situation where I had to leave my characters behind.

User Info: ReyVGM

ReyVGM - 9 years ago 0   0