Can someone tell me which chapters are indoor chapters?

1. Playing this for the first time, and due to the fatigue system, I'd like to plan ahead so that I don't become forced to use mounted units in indoor maps.

Oh, and I'd like the answers to tell completely indoor chapters(ex: Ch 4) from partially indoor chapters(ex: Ch 3).

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow - 9 years ago

1. www.fireemblemwod.net/fe5/guia/cap1.

You can see the maps there. Just click "Siguiente" to go the next one.

Indoors: 4, 4x, 5, 8x, 11x, 12x*, 18, 24, 24x, Final
    Partial: 3, 11, 20, 21x

* = Gameplay-wise, it's pretty much indoors though it has a chest that is outside but strikes me as insufficient to consider it partial.

User Info: ThunderMan

ThunderMan - 9 years ago 1   0

1. the indoor chapters are the ones you have to enter a castle. for instance chapter four where you have rescue those kids. then your in a indoor stage till get to escape which is so fun...... I'm currently at chapt. 11 freeing fred and olwen. I've only lost one characfter and ifs no biggy for me.

User Info: kemomendoza

kemomendoza - 9 years ago 0   1

Question Status
I caught Galzus early on? Answered