Where's a good place to grind for level 99 after Mt. Woe but before Ocean Palace Lavos?

1. I was grinding at Mt. Woe which is really good for exp and tp, so I could unlock every single tech for each character but I defeated Giga Gaia (at level 50) before grinding to level 99 and I want to try getting to level 99 and defeating Ocean Palace Lavos so I can cross that off my bucket list.

User Info: GdyHcc2

GdyHcc2 - 1 year ago

1. Unless you go proceed with the story Mt. Woe will be the best place for you to grind to lv. 99. What you aim to do will soon become a tedious task. Grinding to lv. 99 takes a lot of time even in the final dungeon, but if you just wanna get all the abilities that's kind of a doable task as long as you're patient. If you finish the game you'll unlock a "New Game +" feature that allows you to restart the game keeping all your items, techs and character levels, making the task of killing Lavos at Ocean Palace a piece of cake.

User Info: raonn

raonn - 1 year ago 4   1

Answers

1. Ruminators on the Black Omen. They even kill each other so you don't have to.

User Info: Moonroof

Moonroof - 1 year ago 0   0