I cant find my way out of 65000000 BC?

1. I just started the game up, and almost right after you first get to the end of time i went to 65000000 BC, but they told me to go somewhere 1000 AD. I just wanted to look around, but now i cant find my way back. The forest maze is just a dead end, and so is everywhere els. WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!????

User Info: gamerathome3

gamerathome3 - 9 years ago

1. Find your way back to the mountain where you came from. Once back in the area, climb the hill and loop around and overlook the cliff from where you first fell. If you try to go down, the gate should open and the party will jump into it.

User Info: cr1985

cr1985 - 9 years ago 4   1

Answers

1. I'm pretty sure the mountain where you enter is near the top of the map.

User Info: untuxable

untuxable - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Um........OK............ one thing is that you need to go back to Mystic MTS. and where you 1st come.....go to the left and go up........it's there.........or......
    *SPOILER*

Maybe the Gate Key Have been Stolen..........use a forest maze map...........then get to the reptiles lair.........get on all the holes breaking through/making your way then Kill/Defeat Nizbel[1]....there you go,Give them to Melchior,It Will make the Masamune1,give it to Frog,then you have him on Party.

User Info: LonelyRonso

LonelyRonso - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. If you went to the dinner and had the key stolen from you (which you shouldn't have...) then you'll need to get it back. Otherwise, go back to the mountain you came from, climb the cliff to the top and jump off the edge (I think you press A) into the portal back to the end of time. Don't panic, you aren't being glitched up.

User Info: miyuandfay

miyuandfay - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN
    GO TO THE CLIFF WHERE THE GATE IS
    PRESS A!!!
    good luck!

User Info: plplpop1

plplpop1 - 9 years ago 0   0