Where can I find (ithe kings sword)?

1. I used to own an original cartridge copy of brain lord. It came with a page that listed every findable
    Item in the game. Among them was a kings sword which is the most powerful item in the game .
    All it tells you is that it can be found in a dark zone but it doesn't tell which one. If somebody knows where to find it I would be eternally grateful Because it is the only thing I have never been able to find.

User Info: quietjosh

quietjosh - 7 years ago

1. I have my original cartridge with manual and items chart. I do not find the kings sword in the manual or on the list. Also I checked the hacking guide and it isn't listed there. It would seem that perhaps you are thinking of a different game or even a different item, I didn't read the description of every item, just the swords.

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 6 years ago 2   0