I have some questions about the end, can someone help me?

1. I just finished the game for the first time, but there were some things at the end that brought me some questions:

- There is a guy that say's: I'm the biggest cheater in the world
    Is this because you use level codes or does that guy always appears no matter what? Or does it say something else?

- There is another guy that say's: I cannot wait for the robot game.
    Which game is he talking about?

- Then suddenly I find a floating head that looks like a game disigner, but you have to fight it.
    Who is this?

- At last there is a guy saying: Did you find Dr. Tongues assistent Dr. Bug?
    Who the hell is Dr.Bug and where can I find it? Is he like a hidden secret?

If anyone can give me some info regarding these questions I would appreciate it.
    Thanks

User Info: wamoejenou

wamoejenou - 11 years ago
  2. Thanx for answering one of the questions

User Info: wamoejenou

wamoejenou - 11 years ago

1. The robot game probably refers to Metal Warriors, a later SNES release also developed by Lucasarts.

User Info: scaryice

scaryice - 11 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. to answer the Dr. Bug Question you can go on youtube and look for gia257 for Zombies Ate My Neighbor's gameplay but I think he's on level 22 and to find him u have to open a door and go thru a path with a frankenstine he's worth 10,000 points

User Info: LyingCake

LyingCake - 11 years ago 1   0