Is saving Cid worth it?

1. Does Cid give you anything useful for saving him?

User Info: Raidramon0

Raidramon0 - 8 years ago

1. Does he give you anything? Nope. You just get the satisfaction of knowing he lives. The magicite will show up later in either case.

User Info: dunno001

dunno001 - 8 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. You don't get anything for saving Cid, in fact you miss out on a scene for Celes by saving him so you could argue that it would be better to let him die.

User Info: Camden

Camden - 8 years ago 1   0
  2. I don't bother wasting my time saving his banana ass anymore.

User Info: VeryFunTimes

VeryFunTimes - 8 years ago 2   1
  3. I usually save him, just because I don't like seeing that depressing scene. Even if it is better storywise, I will save him just to avoid it. But like the others said, there is no reward for saving him, so if you don't have a lot of time, it probably wouldn't be worth it for the average player.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD - 8 years ago 0   0
  4. The first time you play, you generally would not know he is saveable. Failing to save him, especially when genuinely trying, will give the impression that it's impossible. The game is generally considered more interesting that way.

Learning that he is saveable gives a great excuse to replay the game, and that's about it. Even pulling it off involves a bit of luck, which is a bit trollish.

User Info: Imzogelmo

Imzogelmo - 10 months ago 0   0