Dragon Coins?

1. I remember in the GBA version of this game by getting all the dragon coins you unlocked something special with Yoshi. But in playing this game I have noticed that the system doesn't save coin progress. So besides the extra life is there any benefit to collecting the dragon coins? And if so how do you save the game so that the coin progress saves too? traceyf_007 - 11 years ago - report

1. Nope. This version is a direct port of the SNES version, so it doesn't save anything involving Dragon Coins, and there's no bonus for collecting them all beyond the extra points and lives. You'll also notice that, unlike the GBA version, not every stage has Dragon Coins, and one stage doesn't even have a complete set. Shadowlynk - 11 years ago - report 2   2