Where is the best place to power level in Phantasy star?

1. I just want to get everyone stronger before going after the crystal.

User Info: masao114

masao114 - 10 years ago

1. Try this solution out from JupiterXXX:

"I've found that the best place for me is to hunt fishmen on the beaches at the very beggining of the game! They are on the beaches south of palma. They are good for several reasons.
    1. They are pure. There are no other monsters in the area to dilute them and their exp/mes gains.
    2. They are available early in the game and can be used to get diamond armor, they give 42 mes / fishman, IIRC, which is pretty good.
    3. They give decent exp/monster HP ratios, some of the best in the game. You can get 55 exp in a single trip. Also giving the laser gun to odin early will help, otherwise later in the game, you should be able to one-hit-kill them with 3/4 characters.
    4. It is close to a free healing spot, and the return trip isn't bad, not like trying to find the blue dragon cave on desoris after healing.
    5. They are boring as heck, but, meh, all grinding in this game is pretty boring."

User Info: Camden

Camden - 8 years ago 3   0