Getting onto the final island?

1. I have defeated Karmak, and gotten the demon seal (or so the game says), but the demon seal is not in any of my characters' inventory and the game tells me that I've left an item in my camp and won't let me save, advance, or send a search party when the battle is over... what am I missing?

User Info: edworm69

edworm69 - 4 years ago
  2. I understand that I need to give it to one of my characters, but I don't know how to access my camp inventory to do so... the game takes me directly to the main screen after the battle (advance, equip an item, view map, etc.), how do you access the camp inventory from there?

User Info: edworm69

edworm69 - 4 years ago

1. The Seal of the Demons is in the camp inventory, as NovaSaber said. To get to it go choose "Equip an Item," click through the instruction screen that follows, and when it gets to the team roster after that hit start. From there move the Seal of Demons into a character's inventory.

User Info: ladyabaxa

ladyabaxa - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. The seal is in the camp inventory. You need to give it to a character.

User Info: NovaSaber

NovaSaber - 4 years ago 0   0