Chapter 1?

1. So, yesterday I finally managed to copy Corpse Party from the PS3 on my PSP. Of course I've been playing since then but as soon as I escape from the Hairy Monster in the infirmary Naomi just runs away and I find myself in the hallway with the toilettes and find Seiko. After she dies Naomi kills herself with scissors. I don't know what to do since I know this scene where Naomi fights with Seiko after she escapes from the monster and then Seiko goes away from a Let's Play. But I don't get to see this scene when I play...can you help me???

User Info: Nijiru

Nijiru - 4 years ago

1. Remember that room Naomi said she didn't want to enter? Well, enter that room. Since you get Wrong End 2 that's what you did wrong.

User Info: Lord_Sithis

Lord_Sithis - 4 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. Basically, you need to enter that room Naomi had a bad feeling about (room 3-A). You need a key for that room, which you will find when you take the staircase nearby. Once you open the room, you MUST read the newspaper if you want the True End, even though it says you should not.

User Info: MemeLordSlavi

MemeLordSlavi - 1 year ago 1   0