Ok, I just meet Yuuya Kizami with Yuka... and now?!

1. Hi guys, I just brought this game and i really like it.. but, idk, i'm stopped. Let me explain you.

I'm in Chapter 3, after I lose Satoshi, I meet Yuuya Kizami that ask me to find our parent together ( and.. here I go ).. but where I need to go? I've been searching a lot but nothing!

User Info: paolosalvatore

paolosalvatore - 9 years ago
  2. I did already, infact I took "loose board" a lot ago... so? Where I have to go with it?

User Info: paolosalvatore

paolosalvatore - 9 years ago

Answers

1. The answer is a bit of a trick and took a while to figure out. The posters on the wall that appear to be gibberish are actually a code. There are 4 posters, 3 with text on them and one with numbers. The first 3 are labeled, 1,2 & 3. The first is in the entrance, the second next to the dead girl and the third shows up after getting Kizami and appears in the art room where the statue used to be.

The poster with the numbers on it... can't remember exactly where it is right now, has a series of numbers on it followed by III-I-II and they show the order you should read the text on the other posters. so the first letter on the third page, first letter on the first page and the first letter on the second page and so forth. Took me a while to figure it out only to find out that if you return to the entrance they give you the answer which leads to shoes that allow you to pass the green stuff, which isin the deck in the music room right side by the window, second desk from the back.

Hope that helps.

User Info: Shinigamishimai

Shinigamishimai - 9 years ago 3   1
  2. Try this:

In the entrance area, examine the paper on the wall. It should have a bunch of letters or numbers. I'm pretty sure this alone is enough to trigger the note in the music room. Go there and have Kizami lift up the cabinet, then examine the desk. If you don't get the note and an item, try going back to the other's school entrance area and examine the note on the wall there, then return to the music room and try again.

User Info: SyberiaWinx

SyberiaWinx - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. Having Kizami around opens up a lot more areas of exploration, thanks to his ability to "lift cabinets". In the music room, there's a section that's blocked off by a cabinet. If you do some exploring in that section, you will find some items that will allow you to walk on the damage tiles. From there... well, explore the area with the damage tiles.

User Info: WakuseinoMamoru

WakuseinoMamoru - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. At the entrance area, look at the poster on the wall. It will tell you where to go and what to do. After that, in the music room, lift the cabinet and examine the desk for clues to obtain a crystal. Lastly, as the name of the crystal applies, search for the sealed door which you have came across before.

User Info: eijihzgn

eijihzgn - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. When I was playing through the game, I don't remember having to read any notes, though I do remember after lifting up the cabinet in the music room, the desk didn't have the blessed shoes until I went back into the main building with Kizami, lifted up the cabinet that is blocking the way to the north at the fork (there the spirit boy was sitting before) and placed the tile on the gap that is blocking the way to a corpse of a girl in a red dress that is leaning against the wall. After investigating the corpse, I went back to the second wing and the Blessed Shoes where at the desk when I interacted with it

User Info: NaomiNakashima

NaomiNakashima - 6 years ago 0   0
  6. Then obviously you aren't searching hard enough. Go to the music room.

User Info: retceps

retceps (FAQ Author) - 9 years ago 0   1