Getting past chapter 2?

1. I've tried every combination I can think of but I always end up being chased around by the ghost you release during chapter 2 with nothing to do.

User Info: bluemaximax011

bluemaximax011 - 9 years ago

1. Go back to the classroom you started at with the nail item you find by the ghost. There's a door in the top left corner you can ply open.

User Info: Fuepepe

Fuepepe - 9 years ago 2   0

1. You should give the jewel to the students while playing teacher, then after the ghost shows up, you must push 2 levers to open the path, use the instrument found near the ghost to open the door in the 1st classroom you start, remember DO NOT touch the ghost as the charm will break (it's difficult but it's possible to avoid it everywhere). then when you end up in the toilet and the girl goes crazy, if you attempt to leave the room, the charm will break and the teacher's voice will ask you to stay by the girl's side. then go to girl's toilet and after a short scene she will regain her sanity. I hope that helps) and one p.s. - save a lot and to different slots, otherwise one mistake may cost you life

User Info: S_e_p_h_i_r_oth

S_e_p_h_i_r_oth - 9 years ago 1   0