Does The Game Freeze On You?

1. Does anyone experience any freezing issues? When the screen gets too "heavy" or too "busy" rather and you EXECUTE A SKILL (LAW OR CHAOS DOES NOT MATTER) when the percentage appears and it targets MULTIPLE ENEMIES ON SCREEN and THEN you press START to check the EFFECT TREE, the game will always almost freeze, I've a stupid, annoying habit of pausing just to check PAUSE TALK and go to EFFECT TREE and it froze on me, you can try on SCENE 13 or 15 during LEVELING....

Before anyone start taking the "YOU'RE A BLOODY PIRATE AND YOU DESERVES IT, HAHAHAH" route I've the UMD, prove? Go here: img207.imageshack.us/img207/733/s5030101.jpg (yup, copy and paste in a new tab or browser). I own this game.

I am running on 6.30 OFW (the game requires this FW anyway) on a PSP 3000.

User Info: defunct32

defunct32 - 10 years ago

1. I had a very similar problem with my copy. It would freeze up, take in excess of thirty seconds to load almost any time it showed a loading screen, etc. I just bought it off the PSN. It loads like a dream now. And I don't really consider it a big loss, since Yggdra Union is worth $30, in my opinion. And Sting deserves the money.

User Info: Psionic_Wookie

Psionic_Wookie - 10 years ago 0   0

1. It hasent for me... But has frequent load times

User Info: espadaryoka

espadaryoka - 10 years ago 0   0