How Do You Play As Yggdra?

1. Anybody knows? I've heard you need to load a save data, while other says you will need to complete once and I've one who mentioned you can play as Yggdra the moment you start the game, am I missing something here? Any helpful reply is much appreciated. Thanks!

User Info: defunct32

defunct32 - 10 years ago

1. If you have Yggdra Union save data on your memory stick, the option to use Yggdra is available from the start. If you don't have the save data, the Yggdra route will be unlocked once you complete Maria's route for the first time.

User Info: Emblem2042

Emblem2042 - 10 years ago 0   0

1. Actually you don't play as Yggdra, she's only a replacement for maria during the tutorials and the Bgm is her battle theme

User Info: uchiha225

uchiha225 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. You need to have a system data of Yggdra Union in your psp and the condition is that you have to beat that game at least one time, I believe. Once you have it, a new choice "Wisp with Yggdra" will appear when you start a new game.

User Info: funnymummy1119

funnymummy1119 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. All you require is to have a Yggdra Union save on your PSP and you are good to go.

Tested by removing my saves from my memstick, starting a new save with Yggdra Union, saving. Then start a new save on Knights in the Nightmare.

User Info: avramce

avramce - 10 years ago 0   0