Does anyone have a 100% Complete save file?

1. I have just received my PSP Go from Sony's service facility in Laredo. I turned on my system only to find that all of my data had been erased, including save files for Need for Speed: Shift and Carbon, Rock Band Unplugged, Gran Turismo, and Ace Combat: Joint Assault. Since I don't want to replay all of these games from scratch, I will need a save file for AC:JA, preferably 100 percent completed. If anyone wishes to oblige, would you please PM or send me a download link? Thanks in advance.

User Info: sonicwii

sonicwii - 8 years ago
  2. One more thing:
    This must be a US save file.

User Info: sonicwii

sonicwii - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Oh, I have one. It's on gamefaqs if you want it, gamespot doesn't have a saves page. It's not really 100 percent complete though. I need all the colors, emblems, parts, and SP Weapons. I'll soon upload another save with all emblems except for number 101, all parts except for this one armor, or maybe engine part(I forgot the missing part). I have all planes and all missions unlocked. It's also US, and NON-hacked. I'm still working on the SP Weapons and colors.

User Info: varcolac888

varcolac888 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. You can use the JAP save file. I tried it.

User Info: TheAC29

TheAC29 - 8 years ago 0   0