Fame and the boss..?

1. 1.How can I get fame points?

2.In character creation, there are change boss' form... for what?
    it show black monsters...

User Info: levykeren

levykeren - 9 years ago

Answers

1. 1. Whenever you beat the par time (or your own best time) to a level, you gain Fame points equal to how many seconds less than the previous time. If I remember correctly, you'll get special stuff at 10, 30, 50, and 200 Fame points.
    2. I'm not sure where, but your character's boss will eventually appear as an enemy. The strengths, weaknesses, and behavior of this enemy will presumably be determined by its shape and color. The black silhouette is only for when you're choosing it.

User Info: Kwingster

Kwingster (FAQ Author) - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. After you reach a certain level in New-geon, you unlock the dungeon "New Enemy". It's a 1-on-1 fight with the final boss you made for your character, but if you bring a story character it's just a Fodder.

User Info: Kwingster