About the Magic Ring?

1. I understand that this game has an interesting system called the magic ring and being a main character trains you to be a supporting character and vice versa.

Thats sort of alright, but I create a dragoon character and I want him to be in the front-lines where he can kill monsters, yet if I do that, I wont be able to increase his attack and defense stats? So... my dragoon will eventually get crappy stats and turn into a supporting character...

I'm sorry, but perhaps there is a way to play this game I'm not getting, does this mean that I must play as a mage and have my melee classes be my meat tanks?

User Info: MushiBrat

MushiBrat - 10 years ago
  2. Ops. Magic Circle...

I see... So you're supposed to alternate the roles... In a way that kinda balances out things... I guess that works... Any more advice would be much appreciated.

User Info: MushiBrat

MushiBrat - 10 years ago

1. Magic circle.

Create your own characters. I'm sure you can design more than one right??
    Default templates quite good to use.

Get 10 fame from doing dungeon fast and beating best time,
    then go to hiyoji counter clockwise from main map, he'll unlock job change, go to tree on left, talk to red bird.
    Put a warrior in the center, and dragoons in the rest.
    Change the roles if it gets tough.
    (still warrior in center, dragoon in the rest, just that past main charcter now job change dragoon, new main character now job change warrior)
    I think.

Its better to use the hp up artifacts than leveling up.
    Use the weaker artifacts which are strong because there are many, rather than the stronger artifects that are only for limited spaces/when you have widen(s) only.

User Info: mornsta

mornsta - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Well it's obvious, isn't it? Alternate between using different characters you want as Subs and once you're a nice healthy level, use the ones you want as your main characters.

You could also, once it becomes hard to level up, grind until you're about to level up and then switch until you get that last bit of Exp.

User Info: Kwingster

Kwingster (FAQ Author) - 9 years ago 0   0