How much can I create in regards to custom bosses?

1. It's been mentioned that you can create your own final bosses for custom characters- what I want to know is simple.

How much am I able to actually customize? For example, am I able to customize their faces and names, at the very least?

Because I'm going to be very annoyed (though will still happily buy the game) if it turns out that I am not allowed to tear Tatsuya Hibino's face off over and over.

User Info: YukaTakeuchiFan

YukaTakeuchiFan - 10 years ago
  2. I saw that in the trailer myself, actually. That's what made me start getting curious about what you COULD change, if not the body beyond a few presets. They've been pretty quiet about anything beyond that...

User Info: YukaTakeuchiFan

YukaTakeuchiFan - 10 years ago

1. You can pick the type of monster (model), his name, and color scheme that's it. Sadly I wish you could model it yourself, totally was going to fight a Crab holding an Umbrella.

User Info: SFVKronikleZ

SFVKronikleZ - 10 years ago 5   0

Answers

1. From what I've heard, (I've not played the game) you can choose the boss' body shape and color.

User Info: Sanuro

Sanuro - 10 years ago 0   0