How do you get the Treasure Seeker trophy?

1. How do you get the Treasure Seeker trophy?
    It is a riddle and it obviously means that you need to play some levels in a certain order. Does anybody know which levels?

User Info: dasdestroyer

dasdestroyer - 9 years ago

1. I only know how to get two of the Treasure Seeker trophies, neither of which involves actual levels.

From the main menu, go to the credits in the upper right corner. If you look closely, you should see some jewels moving along with the credits. Collect all of them while avoiding the Echoes that appear. If you manage to get them all without getting hit, you should see a large gem around the word "Audio". Pick it up and you'll get a trophy.

For another trophy, go into the Clockwork area from the main menu and hold the L button down. You should see a large gem move around the outer part of the region. Keep holding L down until it reaches the upper right corner of the area. Collect it and you'll get another trophy.

It doesn't seem like you need to get these gems in an specific order. If I figure out how to get any more of the trophies, I'll let you know.

User Info: SilentLoner

SilentLoner - 9 years ago 1   0