Disappear after max sl?

1. I maxed out the Chariot and Strength SL but then the next day they disappear the next day....what up with that?

User Info: VampireMan111

VampireMan111 - 9 years ago
  2. what do you mean by maxed out the chariot and strength SL then next day disappear ? pls state it clearly .

User Info: loserfreak23

loserfreak23 - 9 years ago
  3. im playing male version and the chariot is Kaz and the strength is Yuko (both on kendo team). And now I just maxed the Monk who was the tower and he just disappeared too...FML

User Info: VampireMan111

VampireMan111 - 9 years ago

1. Some of the social links do "disappear" after you max them, due to the story of the links (as they decide to go somewhere else because of the link). Off the top of my head, for the male route, those links will be Tower, Devil, Hanged Man, Temperance, and Sun. For Chariot and Strength, they should still be around, but there's likely a reason they aren't around. Are you sure it's a day that they're available, and that it's not during the "study week" before exams, when no one's available?

[BTW, for the female route, the links that disappear are Tower, Devil, Hanged Man, Temperance, Sun, Hermit, Moon, and Fortune. I don't remember if there are any others on the male route, but I know those ones for certain.]

User Info: Dessa

Dessa - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Are you playing the Male version?

Like the Devil Social Link? After you maxed out it. Tanaka is no longer there at Paulownia Mall.

But if there is another thing you have to save other people, that are involved in your Social Links, inside Tartarus before the Next Full Moon Operation in the next month or you won't continue.

User Info: lester2020

lester2020 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. like lester said, with certain s.links the people will disappear after you max the links. but you just might not be seeing Kaz or Yuko because of the day of the week or something. don't worry too much about it. but if they're missing in Tartarus...I suggest you go rescue them ASAP

User Info: BakuhatsuSeigi

BakuhatsuSeigi - 9 years ago 0   0