Ultimate Weapon for each Character?

1. May I know which type of ultimate of persona is for who?
    i.e.
    ---->Thor is the ultimate Chariot Persona and when you fuse him into any Nihil Weapon, it becomes MJOLNIR(Axe which is for Shinjiro).
    --->Surt is the ultimate Magician Persona and when you fuse him into any Nihil Weapon, it becomes Leviathan(I think, a 2H Sword which is for Junpei)
    Now I wanna know which ultimate persona will make a 1H Sword and a Bow?
    shots29 - 11 years ago - report
  2. I might as well ask another Question, My academics is already "Genius" and I wanna hang out with Mitsuru, but it says that "I need to find a way to get close to her", how am I gonna do that? THX VM! shots29 - 11 years ago - report
  3. i think you should joint the student council also to get closer with mitsuru pls_dont_ban_me - 1 year ago - report

1. Fuse those Persona to get Ultimate weapons.
    (note: If you play male, fuse Kartikeya does nothing. Same goes to Female. Fuse Lucifer will not make ultimate weapon for Male if you play as Female)
    Male MC:
    Lucifer.
    Female MC:
    Kartikeya.
    Junpei:
    Masakado.
    Yukari:
    Chi You(sp?)
    Mitsuru:
    Skadi.
    Akihiko:
    Mara.
    Aigis:
    Metatron.
    Koromaru:
    King Asura.
    Ken:
    Shiva.
    Shinjiro:
    Belzebub.

To start S-link with Mitsuru, you have to have aced one of exam as well.
    opfer_gv (Expert) - 11 years ago - report 11   10