How do I use DLC from the Playstation Store?

1. I went on the PSN with my PSP where I found several characters that are free to download. I downloaded them, but I cannot access them. I found a character called

User Info: thunderbone

thunderbone - 9 years ago

Answers

1. It depends on several things. Have you tried installing the DLC? For some people this isn't necessary, as all they needed was the DLC to be present on their memory cards. You know the DLC works when you start Gladiator Begins and the DLC is confirmed with a PSP pop-up message at the very start of the game. In order to find it, try going to "New Game" and selecting different "skins". The new gladiators should be available in there. Also, the equipment you can download from the PSN is available at every armorer within the game.

User Info: kaiserneon

kaiserneon - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. You can use the DLC by starting a NEW Game..make sure that the DLC are placed in the GAME folder of your PSP in the memory stick.You can choose whose character you can use and all equipment are available in the armorer store.

User Info: kimatoriyama

kimatoriyama - 7 years ago 0   0