How do I beat Juliana?

1. I'm having a difficult time to defeat her. Any good strategies to beat her? Appreciate it much for the help.

User Info: jcpaolo165

jcpaolo165 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I defeated her the same way I defeated all the other commanders (Baldren, Dirk, Audrey, etc.). I used my tank.
    I used the Light Tank B body so it only used 1 CP per move, and equipped it with the Cptd AA Gtlg A1 turret. It's deadly accurate, and it only took three hits for me to kill her. You get it from the March mission Storming the Bridge, it's a weapon dropped by the ace Yarmas. It's a random drop, so if you dont get it the first time, keep trying.

User Info: resistance_hale

resistance_hale - 8 years ago 1   0
  2. I used snipers. get two on either side of her and just back and forth for 3/4 turns. I used Melissa and whatsisface. Wimpy guy. Forget his name. Since she's a fencer she doesn't do interruption fire when you're moving, it makes things really easy for you.

User Info: Deticui

Deticui - 8 years ago 1   0
  3. Just use an APC with the latest flamethrower available to you. She will be dead in 3 hits.

Use shortcuts to reach her quickly for an easier time.

User Info: markalbert2kx

markalbert2kx - 8 years ago 1   0
  4. I just beat her at her own game, I deployed joachim, my own fencer slashed her up.

User Info: kir422

kir422 - 8 years ago 0   0
  5. capture the upper left flag in the area where is your base camp then place your tank in there then Juliana will withdraw from there to the area where is your camp base she will be on the upper right flag in there then standby your tank to your base camp then move to Juliana and defeated with the tank.

User Info: Kickmynoze

Kickmynoze - 8 years ago 0   0
  6. I defeated her using my fencers. All you have to do is aim low near her feet so even if she dodges you can still hit her.
    Or like resistance_hale said, just use a tank with the Cptd AA Gtlg A1 turret. Both these methods are pretty effective.

User Info: CitizenRazor

CitizenRazor - 8 years ago 0   0
  7. After I forced her to stand up:

I just placed either a Scout, Engineer, or Shocktrooper on either side of her, so that she turns around everytime I shoot her back or the back of her head so that she doesn't dodge for max damage.

The same with using fencers.

I never bothered with using tank since they're mainly for me to use to carry my units across a map or to negate weather conditions.

User Info: ObLiViOn418

ObLiViOn418 - 8 years ago 0   0
  8. I beat her with Joachim as a fences slashed her head and she was dead

User Info: raiten313

raiten313 - 8 years ago 0   0
  9. Well in all Honesty I go lucky. She did not leave a Base she had captured and I used a Fencer unit to slash her repeatedly. having someone with an abltiy that prevents Juliana from dogeing may help. much like the last person I used Joachim. though I imagine any of them provided they have an ablity that prevents her from doging may help. having a base for her to try to capture to lure her out then having a unit to capture the base she did and then hopeing she does not leave is tough to wait for but, being able to summon a Fencer or the like right next to her kills her prety fast.

User Info: the_fith_fang

the_fith_fang - 6 years ago 0   0