How do I upgrade naruto level for shadow clone jutsu?

1. If possible to make shadow clone jutsu Naruto more than of three shadows??? Plis tell me how,,,,

User Info: breakerolic

breakerolic - 9 years ago

1. The maximum is 4 clones but... you can make it 12 for 3 seconds or so.. after using 4 clones press the designated key in activating it press the key again to let them swing, the 4 clone will team up and swing in circles while on this attack press again to make 4 clones then repeat. then lastly press only the key to make another set. result = 2 sets of 4 clones swinging + 4 clones attacking seperately. I think at level 5-6 scroll will make it 4

User Info: zinvince

zinvince - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Go to shop, then click to the right one, click combine, choose shadow clone jutsu first and another jutsu second and then click combine. You can make more than three clones.

User Info: Bartu1999

Bartu1999 - 9 years ago 0   1