How do I beat Royal Mist in the arena Rank A3?

1. I can't seem to beat him whatever weapon I equip like the vertical missile launcher (dual back parts) and the Portable grenade launcher and my AC's armor is over 9000 so whats the best strategy? Tnx in advance :))

User Info: barkbark_reborn

barkbark_reborn - 11 years ago
  2. Hahaha I've beaten him before I got to read your answer hehehe I used the linear cannon the one with the 5800 atk and my legs are always a tank type because no need to crouch for certain weapons although its slow hahahah he keeps flying around and I tend to miss with the linear so I went with the map RUINS so we will be close and NOrmal arms with a machine gun and a laser blade. First 1 linear then a laser blade I repeated that until he dies. And now I'm almost finish with the Extra Arena and ofcourse my consort is Royal mist =)). Thanks By the way for your help.

P.S. BB or AC name Tyrant was sooooo weak and Ace too oh and exile beaten him without Op\intensify

User Info: barkbark_reborn

barkbark_reborn - 11 years ago

1. Personally, I find the easiest, and the cheapest way to beat him, is to load up on the parking garage, take a Tank AC with the... um.... LB... something... the big daul-back enery linear cannon. And a pair of grenade launchers on each arm just in case.

Just be carefull, and methodical with the back weapon, don't fire untill you're sure you've got a shot, and he should dissapear before you run out of ammo. If you do, switch back to the grenade rifles.

User Info: Fenris_Wolf64

Fenris_Wolf64 - 11 years ago 0   0