Where can I find (KARAZAWA)?

  1. Thanx in advance...

    User Info: furious_amboy

    furious_amboy - 11 years ago

Top Voted Answer

  1. You need to finish "Destroy Gun Emplacements" and obtain the extra mission "Distract Union Defenses"
    You need to do the mission fast to obtain the extra mission. Also, you can only get the KARASAWA if you complete the mission as a bonus/extra mission

    User Info: auraziel

    auraziel (Expert) - 11 years ago 2   0


  1. Note, you must also have a higher standing with crest before doing the destroy gun emplacements.

    User Info: shadowstriker55

    shadowstriker55 - 11 years ago 1   0

Answer this Question

You're browsing GameFAQs Q&A as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.