AC setup?

1. What parts do you use for your AC, and why?

User Info: darthsnider

darthsnider - 11 years ago

1. You should just use parts for your AC that fits your battle style. If you enjoy speed, then you should use the hover legs. The more bulkier leg models aren't as fast, but they do provide better defense. There's also different arms and weapons that help with your attack. This ranges from far distance attacks (such as using a machine gun) to just using close range attacks (like using a sword). Overall, if you're having trouble with finding the best parts to use for your AC, then you should probably just search around the shop and buy parts that will raise your individual stats to atleast a B or C. That's just a common strategy for making a well balanced AC. If you want to make one that focuses on a specific stats like defense, then be warned that your other stats may be hindered by that. (ex: If your defense is an S, then it woul be pretty hard to make your AC's speed an S since your speed woul probably be a D.)

User Info: smm217

smm217 - 11 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I just started out but I'm using the cheapest hover legs, stock everything else, the two-shot back missile launcher I picked up in a mission, and "longest-range" sniper rifle. I'm only about six missions in, though.

I'm using the hover legs for their dodge speed and because they make the effective range of the blade weapons much longer; with limited funds and equipment I want to be able to avoid taking damage but still dish it out. This is also the reason I took the sniper rifle but I might need an FCS upgrade to get the most out of it.

User Info: sleet01

sleet01 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. Well,I actually copied the design from the opening trailer
    The one with the skyeye head part
    And it proves to be effective bec. of
    It being a well rounded unit and quick
    In changing battle conditions.................

User Info: hELfIRE01

hELfIRE01 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. well I prefer Hover legs just like sleet but I use Machine guns and howitzers instead. combined with the hover legs speed I can rush in and dish out massive damage while hardly getting hit at all. but sometimes I use another AC With tank treads and lots of heavy high damage gear and a vertical missle. this setup allows for extremely long range assaults while the MG can chew up anybody dumb enough to rush at me

User Info: shadowstriker55

shadowstriker55 - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. I prefer the Bipedal type AC, which it makes me feel really COOL when killing and running around stuff, I also get those high powered boosters so that I can make quick run-arounds in any enemy I face, the weapon I prefer is the energy based because most of the time enemies always have a HIGH shell defence, one thing that is VERY VERY hard to do in boosting is the so called "dance". With this bipedal type, i can really dominate almost 90% of every Arena and 75% in missions

User Info: Renmazu0

Renmazu0 - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. Here is my favorite ac design:
    Name: CrossFire
    HD:mhd-re/005
    core:orca
    arms:303S
    legs:order
    booster:fleet
    FCS:AOX-ANA
    Gen.:ROZ
    Radia.:SA44
    Exten:AEGIS
    BackUnit:KWX-OC-22
    Rarmwp:SRF/60
    Larmwp:MLB-T/100
    OP: OP-INTENSIFY

This AC fits my battle style since i like to battle from far away and trapping my enemies in a laser
    CROSSFIRE

User Info: Zycertex

Zycertex - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. ANYTHING-cuz im like to change cores and styles

User Info: keepsilent01

keepsilent01 - 9 years ago 0   0