Lost all my data! What did I do?

1. I got this game a couple days ago and have played it a lot. I haven't quit the game but I just turned off the PSP so it would resume when I turn it back on. Today I was going to play on my big tv using one of the cord thingies that I bought to connect them. To do this, I had to quit my game and turn on the settings thing on the PSP menu. When I turned on the game, all my band data and high scores were gone! I thought it auto-saved. Can someone help me?!

User Info: Joker_851

Joker_851 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Ahhhh i once have that before i played rockband then i quit the game then i lost my data what i did is i didnt quit the game is just turrned it off for a long time then off it then when i opened it automatically go to home and my files where save(sorry if u didnt understand my language im filipino).

User Info: Fair2820

Fair2820 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Save a txt file named new.txt into your game folder (PSP\ GAME )(not in the iso) save it and try to quit it again and look at your datas it's still there it worked for mine

User Info: giozam26

giozam26 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You might not said "Yes" in autosave, use it to play

User Info: JinRaziel123_

JinRaziel123_ - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. That happened to me also but I used a game modifier, and lost my data, so maby/did you used a game modifier?

User Info: Cheesiehacks

Cheesiehacks - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Your game is not on complete, its only a patch data. It happened to mine too.. but i have a backup data from my pc.

User Info: frailwingZ

frailwingZ - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Did u use the game modifier?if so u should change your modifying system.my psp version was 5.03 (psp 3006) if u change your modifying system, u will be able to open the games which u can't open in previous modifying system.u should go ask the technicians.hope this helps.

User Info: htetlhang

htetlhang - 6 years ago 0 0