Why does my game not create a save data?

1. All it does is ask me if I want to make a save data then ask if I want to continue without one, no matter what I tell it it says "checking for media". Then goes back to telling me I don't have any save data on this media and if I would like to make a new save data. and just continues to repeat it's self. not sure what to do I tried updated to 5.51 and that didn't work. so any help would be great thanks.

User Info: Lord_Cirex

Lord_Cirex - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Are you playing the US version? If so, then you're probably pressing O instead of X. Press X instead of O since they reversed the controls in the US version.

User Info: akromachan

akromachan - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. You have to save manually on default settings. To do this, opt to continu anyway, go to Options, got to Save/Load, and create a save file. Alternatively, you could go to Options>Save/Load and turn AUTO SAVE on.

User Info: AerialAlch

AerialAlch - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. This was a pane for me, what you have to do is, on the first question, highlight "Yes" and press "O", than when it asks you the next question, highlight "Yes" and press "X", it should save the data then. Also, make sure you go to the options menu and turn Auto Save on

User Info: Darkriku666

Darkriku666 - 10 years ago 0   0