How do I beat chefbot 9000?

1. I cant beat him. Somehow he always kills me. can someone plz give me detailed information. ive tried over 200 times and it is really bugging me because i cant go any further.
    thks

User Info: stea1th4

stea1th4 - 12 years ago
  2. When does he get up( or fall for that matter).

User Info: stea1th4

stea1th4 - 12 years ago
  3. What do u mean by put a dictionary on the left direction button? Do u mean a real dictionary?

User Info: stea1th4

stea1th4 - 11 years ago

1. 1) step behind the nearest bomb to chefbot until he smashes the floor
    2) throw the 2 bombs where your prinny is facing
    3) go back to the spot where you waited for him to smash the floor
    4) throw the only bomb left and attack
    5) when the stars on his head are about to disappear, hip pound him on his keyhole once and jump to the left
    6) throw the 2 bombs farthest from chefbot then attack
    7) repeat step 5 but this time, jump to the right
    8) when he's about to slide backwards, do a spin-slide(prinny dash then press down immediately)
    9) repeat step 6
    10) try to hip pound him on his keyhole 3 times. if you cant do it, hip pound him 1 or 2 times then wait for the falling
    bombs and repeat step 6
    - drop dead chefbot - XD

User Info: gamefanatic12

gamefanatic12 - 11 years ago 0   0

1. First off use the bombs to throw into the key hole and wait until he starts to use his lightning attack, at that point he pulls in his keyblade. After he pulls it in, the gap between you and his key hole shortens, so you shouldn't get hit when you try to throw the bomb. The key here is how fast you can button mash, I can usually take out half its health during each of his dazes. Just rinse and repeat. If he corners you at the edge just stick close to him without falling off he will pull back eventually.

User Info: Wave_Assault

Wave_Assault - 12 years ago 1   0

1. Also, while he's getting up, if you act quick, you can hip pound his key hole once, than quickly jump to the left. Most of the time I do this, I break one of the skulls without getting hurt.

User Info: lindsayjam

lindsayjam - 12 years ago 0   0
  2. What I did was that I started the fight, put a dictionary on the left directional button so i could lose all 1000 lives to get prinny bomb, when i got back there, i took out two of his skulls at the begining of the fight with ordinary bombs, the third with prinny bomb. once he was down i spammed prinny barrage (jump and square) rinse and repeat and it should cost you about 100 prinnies.

User Info: hyper_twitchy

hyper_twitchy - 11 years ago 0   0