Why are some characters yellow in the mission team select screen?

1. So, I have just gotten the game in through mail a few days ago and I'm at the Party organization screen before the first mission of disc 2. And right now I'm wondering if anyone knows why some of the characters (Machina, Nine and Jack in my case) are highlighted in yellow?
    I can't find anything about it in the manual (although I must say I mostly skimmed through it, so I could've missed it.) so I don't think it's that important, but I'd like to know anyway ;)

User Info: Aethlin

Aethlin - 9 years ago

1. The yellow colour indicates that the characters are "ready to fight". This means that they'll deal more and take less damages. :3

It really is useful when you have no idea to choose who to use in your party lol. XD

User Info: tsuki95

tsuki95 - 9 years ago 2   0